Over the years I have presented dozens (hundreds?) of times to user groups, executive briefings, academic events, pitches and paid client strategy and training briefings. My recent public speaking includes conferences, small group events, panels, and podcasts – a partial list along with a couple sample decks is included below.
I typically speak on social media and marketing topics, with a current focus on developing practical social media marketing strategy, ROI, agency innovation, and futures/trends. If you’re interested in inviting me to share my thoughts, please look me up on Twitter (@kevinbriody) or email me at kevinbriody AT gmail.com.
Recent Presentation Decks
Upcoming Public Presentations
- The BeanCast Podcast (10/16/2011)
- Elon University AAF and TBD Communications Course (11/2011)
- Internet Summit 2011: Creating World-Class Social Media Campaigns (11/2011)
Recent Speaking Engagements:
- ConvergeSouth 2011, October 2011: Video Interviewer with Vivek Wadhwa (@wadhwa) and What’s Next for the ‘Net (Panel Moderator) (10/2011)
- US Food Service Charlotte – 2011 All Customer Expo: Social Media 101 (9/2011)
- Volvo/Mack Trucks Executive Briefing: B2B Social Media (7/2011)
- 2011 National Smart Start Conference: Building Your Online Community Through Social Media – Applying Hard Won Lessons from the Corporate World (5/2011)
- GSO Tweetup #14: “Make it Social” is a Recipe to Fail (based on blog post topic) (4/2011)
- AAF Elon University: Social Media in Your Ad Career (3/2011) – Slides
- PRSSA High Point University: Social Media in Your PR Career (3/2011)
- PRSA Tar Heel Panel: The Practical Side of Social Media (2/2011)
- Social Fresh Charlotte 2010: Social Agencies, A New Model (Panelist) (10/2010)
- Volvo Trucks Annual Communications Meeting: A Primer for Social Media B2B (2010)
- ConvergeSouth 2010:
- Previously presented at numerous executive briefings, user groups, and various events (many during my Microsoft years).